Create an email campaign while Creating a New Search or add one to an existing Search from its Shortlist page.
|Note: You can only create an email campaign if your Search has at least one shortlisted profile.|
How It Works
After you create a new Search and shortlist profiles for it, you can save your search and skip to Step 3 to create an email campaign. (Skip this step if you're adding a campaign to an existing Search).
- To create a new email campaign for an existing Search, go to the Search Page then click on Assign Campaign.
- You can clone and modify an existing campaign or create one from scratch. Select a new or existing campaign in the Your Campaigns column, then click Next at the top-right to begin customizing your campaign.
- Give your email campaign a recognizable name then click the Edit Mode tab to start editing.
- In the Schedule section, you can schedule a date and time for your email to go out. Click on Advanced to modify the schedule.
- In the To section, select a policy for which candidate email addresses the campaign will target. If you choose 'personal only' or 'work only', candidates without those addresses on file will not be contacted.
- Select email addresses to appear in the From and Reply To fields. These may be different.
You also have the option to add CC email addresses for outgoing emails, or to Forward candidate replies to additional email addresses.
- Add a Subject and Body to your email.
- Once you have completed your edits, you can Preview your email by clicking on the Preview Mode tab next to Edit Mode.
- You can add multiple emails to a campaign by clicking the Add Email button, located in the left-hand column. Customize each new email in the same way you developed your first message.
- Once you've added and customized all emails, click Next to save your campaign.
- You can choose to start the campaign immediately or start it manually at a later time. If you choose to delay, you can start the campaign at any time by clicking Resume on the Search's shortlist dashboard.
- After saving your campaign, you will be taken to your Search shortlist page where you can view and manage your shortlisted profiles.