Where to Find
1. Navigate over to the Campaign tab. Assign a Campaign or Edit an existing campaign.
2. In the campaign editor, add a step and/or select the email you would like to customize and click the pencil within the step.
3. Click Custom Schedule.
Understanding Custom Scheduling Options
Wait when the campaign starts
This option is available for the first/initial email and when you add more than one email template to your campaign to set the number of days between each email to candidates.
For the first email, you can select to have the email go out when the campaign is started or by selecting a custom day.
When you set a multi-step campaign, you can select day delay, you can customize the number of days between each step.
For example, in the above image below, the second email is set to go out 3 days after the first email and the third email is set to go out 4 days after the second.
Selecting a Day of The Week
By default, every day of the week is selected. If you would like emails to go out on certain days of the week, unhighlight the day by clicking that day of the week as shown below.
Emails will be sent out on whichever selected day comes next, including the current day. For example, in the image above:
- If today is Sunday, emails will go out on Monday.
- If today is Monday, emails will go out on Monday.
- If today is Wednesday, emails will go out on Friday.
The displayed time is synced to your timezone. If you select a time prior to the current time, the email will go out at that time on the next selected day.
Looking at the example in the image below, if today is Tuesday at 7pm and I set the first email in my campaign to go out at 2pm, the first email will go out on Friday at 2pm since that is the next selected day for my campaign.