You can use an existing email campaign as a template to build a new campaign.
How It Works
- Start the process of creating a new Search by referring to the Creating an Ideal Candidate Profile article.
After shortlisting candidates and saving your new search, you will be prompted to add an email campaign. All your existing campaigns will be shown in the 'Your Campaigns' column.
- Click the name of the email campaign you wish to clone, then click Next.
- Rename the cloned campaign. To view it and make changes, click the Edit Mode tab. Read about email editing & scheduling options on the Email Customization Options article.
- Once you are done editing, click Next to choose when to start your new campaign. Click Save to save your changes.
You can also clone an existing campaign while Adding Multiple Email Campaigns to your search.
- On the Search Page, identify the Search whose email campaign you want to update. Click the Search name to open the shortlist.
- Find the Active Campaigns section of the dashboard on the Shortlist Page, and click Assign Campaign to add another campaign.
- Select the Create New Campaign option, and click the blue Next button.
- Refer to step 3 under the Clone Email Campaign During Creation section of this article and complete the process from there.