You may come across the following error on your ICP Page 'Campaigns have stopped because Findem has detected an issue with the sender account firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to reconnect'.
This error usually occurs when you have changed your Gmail password. Gmail will need to re-verify your account so that it can allow Findem to send campaigns on your behalf.
1. Click on the Reconnect button as shown in the above image. This will direct you to the Sign in with google page.
2. Click the Allow button at the bottom.
3. After re-authorizing the account, you will be asked to log in to the Findem Platform.
4. Alternatively, you may also get an email notifying you of the same.
5. Click on Reauthorize Gmail Account. This will direct you to Sign in with Google.
6. Repeat Steps 2 and 3.