The shortlist page contains the list of candidates you are engaging with, an overview of the pipeline, and required actions. You can view the shortlist from the Findem Homepage by clicking on the shortlisted number within each search or by clicking the Shortlist tab in your search.
1. Pipeline Overview
The Pipeline Overview includes the following filters for candidates in your shortlist:
- All of the shortlisted candidates
- Candidates that have replied to an email in the campaign
- Candidates that have replied as interested to an email in the campaign
2. Actions Required
The Action Required section allows you to track the next steps for candidates in your shortlist. The following filters are available:
- Referrals Requested, which allows you to track candidates who are shortlisted through referrals.
- Not assigned to a campaign: which includes candidates shortlisted but not yet added to a campaign for outreach.
- Needs Reply, which is candidates that have replied to a campaign and still need a reply from the original campaign sender.
- Review Needed, which is candidate profiles that require attention to resolve any outreach issues such as missing information in their template.
By clicking the Shortlisted option next to the magnifying glass, you can select any the filters in the pipeline overview and action required sections. One additional filter in this drop-down is the archive filter. If candidates from the shortlist are archived, they can be located in this filter.
The Add Filters+ option allows you to sort through the shortlist based on location, companies, ratings, connections, reviewed status, response type, engagement (once you have responses), and ATS status.
Each candidate row contains information such as the candidate's details, the date they were added to the shortlist, their ratings and reviews, outreach status, follow-up status, ATS information, notes, and actions. By clicking anywhere on the row, you can view the candidate's enriched profile and complete interaction history.
- Candidate Name: Click the candidate name to view the candidates Enriched Profile
- Date Added: Shows the date on which the candidate was shortlisted.
- To Rate and Review a candidate, refer to the Rating & Reviewing Candidates article.
- Campaign Status: This column shows what campaign the candidate is part of. If the candidate is not yet assigned to the campaign, you can Reach Out or Create an Email Campaign.
- Followed up: A highlighted checkmark will appear if the Findem user has responded to the candidate's email.
- ATS Stage: Allows you to export the candidate to your ATS. Refer to the Export Shortlisted Candidates to ATS article for detailed steps.