To open any shortlist, click the Shortlist button for the ICP as shown in the image below.
The shortlist page is divided into five main sections:
Shortlist Actions are actions you can take on your shortlist. They include Refine Search, Highlights, Export to ATS, and View Stats.
- Refine Search: Use this option to further refine your search. Click the Refine Search button, and follow the instructions in the article on Modifying an ICP.
- Highlights: Highlights are key attributes of a candidate that will show up on the Sourcing Highlights column of an ICP's Shortlist page. To edit these highlights, click on the Highlight button and follow the instructions in the Editing Highlights article.
- Export to ATS: This button exports candidates from the shortlist to your ATS in bulk. Click on Export to ATS and follow the instructions given in the Export to ATS article.
- View Stats: This button is only visible if the shortlist has a campaign assigned to it. Click the View Stats button to see the statistics on how your campaign is performing.
You can switch between percentages and numbers on the Stats page. Click on the toggle switch at the top-right, as shown below.
Active Campaigns shows you all campaign information related to this shortlist.
The actions you can take here include:
- Pause: This button is visible if the campaign is currently active. Click on the Pause button to pause your campaign.
- Resume: This button is visible if a campaign is paused. Click on the Resume button to resume sending outreach emails via this campaign.
- Assign Campaign: Click the Assign Campaign button in the top-right to Create an Email Campaign or Add Multiple Email Campaigns to the shortlist.
This option lets you filter the candidates you can see on the Shortlist page. Click the Filter button to see the available filtering options. You can find details about the filter view in the Using Filters in Your Shortlist article.
To search for a specific candidate you've shortlisted, follow these steps:
- Click on the Search Candidates box at the right-hand side of the Shortlist.
- Type the name of the candidate you want to search for. You can also search by the candidate's current title or employer.
Each shortlisted candidate's data is distributed across 6 columns: Candidate, Sourcing Highlights, Rating & Review, Campaign, Added, and Actions. You can sort by any data field by clicking on its respective header. For example, clicking on Sourcing Highlights will sort all shortlisted candidates by how many highlight conditions they meet.
- Candidate: The Candidate column lists the profile cards for all the candidates you've shortlisted for this ICP. Visit the Viewing the Profile Card article to learn more about the information shown on the profile card.
- Sourcing Highlights: This section shows key attributes that the candidate matches.
- Rating & Review: In this section, you can add, edit, and view ratings and reviews for the candidate, or remove them from the shortlist entirely. To rate and review a candidate, refer to the Rating & Reviewing Candidates article. See the Removing Candidates from a Shortlist article to remove the candidate from the Shortlist.
- Campaign: This column shows what campaign the candidate is part of. Click on Details to learn more about the campaign assigned.
- Added: Shows the date on which the candidate was shortlisted.
- Actions: Allows you to export the candidate to your ATS. Refer to the Export Shortlisted Candidates to ATS article for detailed steps.