On the Shortlist Page, you can refine the list of visible candidates using various filters. Click the Filter button near the right-hand side to get started.
The available filtering criteria will vary based on your current settings -- for example, whether you have a campaign running, or whether you've linked the search to your ATS. You can apply multiple filters at the same time.
How It Works
- Rating & Review: Click a star rating to view only candidates with that rating.
- Engagement: This filter is visible if you have an Outreach Campaign assigned to a shortlist. It lets you filter candidates by their statuses within the campaign.
- Review Status: Filters candidates by whether or not they have been reviewed.
- Employee Connections: A connection is a person known to both the candidate and the Search owner (or their colleagues). Connections can be based on common work experience, publications, or patents. The Employee Connections filter lets you filter by whether or not you have a connection to the candidate.
- Company: This filter lists the current companies of all candidates. Click a company to show only candidates employed by that company.
- Highlights: Use this filter to view candidates who match a specific desirable attribute.
- Response: Use this filter to categorize candidate responses based on their interest level -- Interested, Not Interested, or Not Interested Right Now. Any new and uncategorized responses are listed under the Not Classified category.
- ATS Status: This filter is visible if your Findem Search is linked to a job in your ATS. The ATS Status lets you filter candidates by their current stage in your ATS.
You can share a filtered view with anyone who has a Findem seat and access to your each. To share a filter, copy the URL of the filtered page, and share it with other members of your team.