Integrate Lever with Findem to seamlessly sync profile and job updates between both platforms.
How It Works
To connect Lever with Findem, you need a Lever API key. If you already have an API key, check here to see if you have provided the right set of permissions, then skip to the Connecting Lever ATS section.
If you don't have a Lever API key, follow the instructions below.
|NOTE: To generate or view an API key you will need SuperAdmin level access for your Lever account.
- In Lever, go to the API Credentials Page.
- Click Generate New API Key.
- Add a recognizable name in the Key name field.
- Copy the API key and keep it somewhere safe. This is the one and only time that this API key will be accessible. If you lose the key, you can disable the integration toggle, and repeat these steps again.
- Select the minimum required permissions for the API key as shown below.
Read Endpoints List Users List Postings
Read Opportunity Note
Read Opportunity Application
List Opportunity Feedback
Read Archive Reason List Stages List Opportunity Feedback Write Endpoints Create Opportunity Update Opportunity Stage Update Opportunity Archived
- Click Done to save your changes.
- Open your Findem account and navigate to the Settings page.
2. Under ATS Settings, find the Choose Your ATS button, a box will pop up. Select Lever.
3. Copy the Lever API key and paste it into the API Key field. Click Next.
4. Please allow a few minutes for the sync to complete.