Users should install the Findem Chrome Extension to access the complete suite of functionalities offered on their Findem account.
How It Works
- When you log into your Findem account for the first time, you should see a notification: Extension not installed. Click here to install extension and start sourcing profiles
- Click the notification to open the Chrome web store. Should the notification not show, you can download the extension manually by visiting Findem Extension on the Chrome store.
- Click Add to Chrome
- Confirm by clicking on Add extension
- The extension will be downloaded and automatically added to your browser. Once completed, you will receive a confirmation.
- By default, the Findem extension will be hidden. To pin it, click the Extensions icon on your chrome browser and click the pin icon.
- You should be able to see the Findem extension along with your other pinned extensions.