The Reach Out feature in Findem provides the ability to reach out to a candidate directly from Search along with the ability to customize each email.
Steps for using Reach Out:
- Navigate to an existing Search or start a New Search from the homepage
- Locate the desired candidate and click Reach Out
- In the new Reach Out window, select a campaign from the dropdown
Note: If a template is selected, you will be prompted to create a new campaign. The Campaign Name is for internal reference only.
- Click Custom Fields to review and save campaign variables
- If no further customizations are needed, click Reach Out to “Candidate” to finish
Customize Before Sending (Optional):
- If you would like to customize the campaign, click Customize Before Sending to begin editing
- Click any of the highlighted fields to modify campaign settings and email content
- Click the eye icon in the email body to preview content
- Confirm outreach by clicking Reach Out to "Candidate" button