Integrate Bullhorn with Findem to seamlessly sync profile and job updates between both platforms.
How It Works
Findem uses an API key to connect with Bullhorn. If you already have an API/Secret key available with you, then skip to the Connecting Bullhorn ATS section.
If you don't have a Bullhorn API key, please contact your Bullhorn support to help generate it.
- To begin integration you would require to have the following:
- Client ID
- Client secret key
- Your account's Username & Password
- Open your Findem account and navigate to the Settings page.
- Under ATS Settings, click on Connect your ATS button.
- A box will pop up with ATS options. Select Bullhorn.
- Fill in the requested details as indicated and click Next.
- Share this ATS access with your colleagues on Findem by checking the Enable this ATS for your entire organization option.
- Click next to connect to the ATS.
- Please allow a few minutes for the sync to complete. Depending on the volume of data in your ATS, it can take up to 5 - 20 minutes for sync to complete for the first time.
- Once the sync completes, you are all set to begin linking your ATS jobs to Searches.