When a candidate is assigned to a campaign, the first thing that is checked is the availability of a valid email for outreach. In some cases, a candidate can have multiple valid emails. To avoid spamming the candidate on all of his valid emails, Findem automatically pauses the outreach and notifies the recruiters to review the contact emails and select any 2 emails that they wish to use.
How does it work?
- You will see this alert in the Replies section on the search page.
- Click on View to open these 12 candidates on the shortlist page.
- To view & edit the contact information. Click on the contact card icon of the candidate.
- Click on Edit.
- Remove the extra emails you do not wish to send the campaign on and click the tick mark to save.
- The candidate will be automatically picked up the campaign.