Following are the steps to clone a search:
- Login into your Findem account.
- On the Findem Homepage, click on the three dots located on the far right of the search you wish to clone. Then, click on Clone.
- Add the Search Owner, Name and Description for the cloned search.
- Check the boxes for including shortlists and shortlist ratings, if needed.
- Always keep the option - Include Private Queries checked. This will create a copy of attributes used in the account under Clone Search Owner.
- A notification of success - Successfully Cloned Search - will be shown at the top of the page.