With Gmail Single Sign-On (SSO), org. admins can create/activate an account without wanting the users to set up a password for your Findem account and log in separately.
How it works.
- The first account for an organization administrator will be created by the Findem team.
- After the account is created, the administrator can log in to Findem Page
- Adminstrators can Manage Users option as shown in the image.
4. Click on Add user Option to add a new user.
5. Add Name and Email (Official Gmail ID) of the user for whom the account needs to be created and click on Save
6. User will receive an email from Findem as shown below.
7. Click on Accept Invitation. This will direct the user to the account creation page. Here, the user may either create a password or sign up using their Google login.