Integrate BambooHR with Findem to automatically duplicate candidates in your Findem search results which are already existing on your ATS.
|Note: Presently, BambooHR doesn't support exporting candidates' profiles via their API. Read more|
How It Works
To connect BambooHR with Findem, you need an API key. If you already have one, then skip to the Connecting BambooHR with Findem section. If you don't, follow the instructions below to create a new API key.
- Log in to your BambooHR account, Click on your profile picture in the top-right corner of your account and select API Keys.
- Click Add New Key.
- Name the API key to help you identify and disable it when necessary. Click Generate Key.
- Copy the API key and save it somewhere safe. It will only be displayed during the process of creation. If the key is not copied or is misplaced, you will need to create a new key.
- Open your Findem account and navigate to the Settings page.
2. Under ATS Settings, click on Connect Your ATS, a box will pop. Select BambooHR
3. Add the company domain of your BambooHR account in the Company Domain field. If your BambooHR URL is demoDomain.bamboohr.com your company domain is demoDomain.
4. Paste the copied key into the API Key field. Click Next.
5. Please allow a few minutes for the sync to complete.
6. If you are not the owner of the API key or the email ID used for the BambooHR account differs from the one used for the Findem account. You would need to manually set the API key user post syncing has completed. In such case, click Edit.
7. Search for the key owner by user name or their email ID. Select a key owner from the dropdown and click Save.
That's it. Your Findem account is now linked with your BambooHR ATS. Now you can Link Jobs on BambooHR ATS to Findem Searches to automatically exclude candidates from the search results which already exists in your ATS.