By integrating with Outlook, you can send Findem campaign emails directly from your mailbox instead of using the Findem email platform.
How It Works
- Go to the Settings page of your Findem account.
- Under the Senders section, click the blue Connect Outlook Account button.
- A Connect Account window will open, as shown below. Use the dropdown menu to select the name of the person you want to appear as the email sender. Then click the Sign in with Microsoft button.
Note: If you don’t see the name of the person you want to send as, Findem might not have their information yet. Make sure you have the Findem Chrome extension installed and activated, browse that person’s profile on LinkedIn, then try again.
- Sign in to your Microsoft account.
- When asked to give findem.ai access to your Microsoft Account, click Yes.
- You will be redirected to Findem. You should see your connected account in the Outlook senders section.
- Now that your Outlook account is connected to Findem, you can use it to create email campaigns.