By integrating with Outlook, you can send Findem campaign emails directly from your mailbox instead of using the Findem email platform.
Note: the use of an Alias address for authentication is not supported. Please use functioning Outlook mailbox only.
How It Works
- Go to the Settings page.
- Under the Senders section, click Connect Outlook Account.
- Confirm the name and email displayed on the pop-up and click Sign in with Microsoft.
- You will be redirected to the Microsoft Sign In page. Follow the instructions and sign in to the account you wish to connect with Findem
- When asked to give findem.ai access to your Microsoft Account, click Yes.
NOTE: Depending on your organization policies you may require Admin approval for connecting your mailbox with Findem. For such a case, please refer to Why do I need Admin Approval? article.
- You will be redirected to Findem. You should see your connected account in the Outlook senders section.
- Now that your Outlook account is connected to Findem, you can proceed with the next steps for creating email campaigns.
Please sign in to leave a comment.