You can now create and edit campaigns for your search without having to shortlist profiles first.
How It Works
- After training your Mirror Search, click on Source Candidates.
- Click Set Campaign to create a new email campaign (see Create your Email Campaign for details).
- The campaign will be saved in the Campaigns section of your account. After shortlisting candidates for your search, click the Assign Campaign button on your search's shortlist page.
- On the Choose Campaign page, select the campaign you already created and saved to quickly assign it to the shortlisted candidates. Click Next to edit it.
- After editing, click Next again to save your campaign.