Each candidate's enriched profile includes links to all their social media profiles. You can add or update a candidate's social profile manually.
Viewing Social Profile
If a candidate has public social profiles, they will show up on their enriched profile in the left-hand column.
Linking Social Profiles
- Find the candidate whose social media links you want to update, and open their enriched profile.
- In the left-hand column, click on the social profile you wish to add or update.
- Click Link Profile below the name of any social network to link a profile from that network.
- Paste the link to the candidate's profile into the field. Click Save.
- The updated link will now show up on the candidate's enriched profile.
- To update an existing link, click Unlink to remove the old link, then add a new one as normal.