You can edit and update the search criteria for an ICP you have created by mirroring a profile.
How It Works
- Go to the ICP page.
- Search for the ICP by name in the upper-right search bar, or scroll down to find the ICP you want to edit.
- Start editing the ICP by either by clicking on Refine Search.
- You can change criteria in any of the following categories: Work Experience, Company, Skills, Education, Additional Attributes, or Advanced. See the articles on Search Using Mirror Profile and Modifying an Ideal Candidate Profile to learn more about editing search criteria.
- When you are done modifying the ICP, click Save Search at the top-right.
- Update the name and description of the search if needed. Click Save Search.