You can share your Searches with one or more team members using the Findem platform. Once shared, you and your team members can work collaboratively to:
- Refine your Searches
- Manual/Bulk shortlist candidates
- Create and manage campaign for the shared Searches
- View and categorize responses
How It Works
Adding a collaborator:
- Go to the Searches page.
- In the Search box at the top-right, type the name of the search which you want to share.
- Click the three dots at the extreme right corner and select Share from the action menu.
- A dialogue box will appear as shown in the image below.
5. Now you need to check the Existing Collaborator and search your team member from the dropdown. Then click Share.