Launched on Sept 21, 2020
Add content from previous emails to subsequent emails in your campaigns.
How It Works
|NOTE: This option will only appear from the second email onwards in any campaign.|
- From the campaign's email editor, select the second email.
- To include content from Email #1 on Email #2, click the Include Previous Email button at the top of the body content editor.
View of Email #2 body without Email #1 included
Email #2 with Email #1 content included
- Prior-email content added to a new email will be prefixed by 3 dots ( ... ). You can click the dots to hide or reveal the content while editing or reading the email.
Launched on September 18, 2020
We’ve changed the two states for an ICP to be “Active/Archived” instead of “Active/Inactive.” This should make it easier to tell them apart. The functionality is unchanged: any searches which you are no longer actively working on can be Archived.
How It Works
- Go to the ICP page.
- To archive an active ICP, click the 3 dots (...) button under the Actions column.
- Click Archive to change the state.
- Follow the same steps #2 - #3 to make an archived ICP active again.
- Toggle between Active/Archive ICP views by clicking the Active ICPs button and selecting an option from the dropdown.