Launched on Sept 10, 2020
Now you can add your own custom tags to candidate profiles in your shortlists. These tags enable specific searches on any shortlist, and help shortlists better reflect your team’s unique needs.
How It Works
- On the shortlist page of a search, click the Add Tag button under the Sourcing Highlights column to insert a tag.
- Add the tag name in the field and press Enter.
- You can add multiple tags by repeating the above process.
- Delete a tag by simply clicking the X button next to the tag name.
Search Profiles Using Tags
- Type in the tag name in the search field.
- Profiles matching the searched tag are shown.
Filter by Tags
- Tags added to the profile automatically appear in the Filter options. Click the Filter button to view all the filter options.
- Filter the shortlisted profiles by a tag by simply clicking on the name of the tag listed in the Tags filter options.