Atlas tiles are a way to see how a certain company compares to its peers. Each Atlas tile describes an attribute, and states how the company performs in that attribute against a selection of other companies.
Selecting a Tile
Atlas offers multiple attributes to help you plan your hiring to achieve organizational goals. These attributes are classified under 5 categories:
- Diversity and Inclusion (D&I)
- Experience Level
- Findem Magic
Add a tile to your dashboard by clicking on a category name and selecting an attribute from the dropdown.
Viewing a Tile
Your company's value is displayed in either Red or Green, with the selected peer company values in Blue.
- Red denotes that your company is below the peer average.
- Green denotes that your company is above the peer average.
Each tile shows the following:
- The percentage of your selected company's workforce that matches the tile attribute.
- The attribute's average value at selected peer companies.
- A graphical comparison with the peer companies.
- A timeline of data from the past 4 years.
- By clicking Source More, you'll be taken to Findem Compass, where you can find employees that can strengthen any of these attributes at your company.