You can change a Search's status to Active or Archived based on your current priorities.
How It Works
- Go to the Search page.
- To Archive or make a Search Active, click the right-most arrow icon under the Actions column. Click 'Archive' or 'Unarchive' as required to change the status of the Search.
- To view only active or archived Searches, toggle the options shown below and select Active Searches (this is the default option). Toggle to see Archived Searches.
Add custom user-defined tags to Searches to help manage and filter your searches.
How It Works
Tagging a Search:
- On the Search page, find the Search you want to tag. Click on the right-most icon inline with the Search name and select Edit Tags.
- Type the tag names and click Save. You can add one or more tags.
- A Search with tags added should look like this. You can now search for Searches based on their tags.
Searching Searches By Tag:
- On the Search page, toggle to Search Tags.
- Select any tag to filter or search your Searches using the search box.
Removing Search Tag:
- On the Search page, find the Search you want to de-tag. Click on the right-most icon in line with the Search name and select Edit Tags.
- Click on X on the left of the tag names and click Save. You can remove one or more tags.