Where to Find
From a Search's shortlist, click on Assign Campaign in the Active Campaigns box to reach the Customize Campaign page. Find Advanced Scheduling options under the Edit Mode tab.
Each email in a campaign has a blue banner that shows when it's scheduled to be sent. Click the Advanced button on that banner to view advanced scheduling options.
Learn more about how to set email sending limits for your account and campaigns.
Understanding Advanced Scheduling Options
Selecting a Day of The Week
The days of the week from Sunday through Saturday are listed from left to right. You can choose one or more days as shown below.
Emails will be sent out on whichever selected day comes next, including the current day. For example, in the image above:
- If today is Sunday, emails will go out on Monday.
- If today is Monday, emails will go out on Monday.
- If today is Wednesday, emails will go out on Friday.
Select a time for the emails to go out. The displayed time is synced to your timezone. If no time is set, emails will be sent out at 12:00 am on the selected day. If you select any other time (such as 10:00 am IST, in the image below), emails will go out at that time on selected days.
Start 'X' Days After a Campaign Begins
This option is available when you add more than one email template to your campaign. Set this to control the delay between emails to a candidate.
Each email counts from the beginning of the campaign, so if you have more than two templates, make sure to input different numbers. For example, to send three templates with a 3-day gap between each, set #2 to send 3 days after the campaign begins, and #3 to send 6 days after.
When you set a multi-day delay, your selected days of the week still apply. If you set a 3-day delay, it might last longer than 3 days based on your selections.
For example, in the above image, the second email is set to go out 3 days after the first email.
- If the first email is sent on a Monday at 1:30 pm IST, then the second email will be sent on Thursday at 1:30 pm IST.
- If the first email is sent on a Sunday at 1:30 pm IST, then the second email will be sent on Thursday at 1:30 pm IST. (Wednesday is 3 days from Sunday, but is not selected. The next available slot is Thursday)
- If the first email is sent on a Wednesday at 1:30 pm IST, then the second email will be sent on the next week's Monday at 1:30 pm IST. (Saturday is 3 days from Wednesday, but is not selected. The next available slot is Thursday)