When creating an ICP, you can add key attributes that will be immediately visible on the Shortlist Page. These are called Sourcing Highlights and will appear next to a candidate's contact card.
With a Findem search, you can discover highlights about any candidate that demonstrate how close they are to your ideal hire.
How It Works
- Click on the ICP Name to open the shortlist page.
- Under Shortlist Actions at the top, click the Highlights button.
- A dialogue box will appear showing any current highlights.
- To add a new highlight, start typing a keyword in the search box -- e.g. "Computer Science" or "Growth Revenue Companies." You'll see system-generated options appear below the search. Click the closest match for your keyword.
To remove a highlight, click the x icon next to its name.
- Click the blue Save button at the bottom right.
- Your changes are now saved. When you return to the Shortlist page, you'll see your updated highlights under Sourcing Highlights next to each candidate.