How It Works:
- Open your Findem profile and go to Findem Atlas.
- Begin typing the name or domain name of a company. When the company you want appears in the dropdown menu, click on it, then click Access Findem Atlas.
- You'll see a range of cards that compare the company with its peers on various attributes. Click the Wrench icon at the top right to add or remove peer companies for comparison.
- Card attributes are grouped into five categories at the top-left corner of the page. Choose an attribute from the menu to show or hide it. Refer to the Data Tiles [To be linked] article to learn what tiles are available.
- Use the Filter by Org menu to filter data based on the department responsible for that attribute. Select the departments to show, then click Update.
- You can use Findem Compass [To Be Linked] to source employees who excel at a tile's attribute. To source profiles based on a tile, click the SOURCE MORE button to start using Findem Compass. You can also check the boxes on one or more tiles, then click the Source Candidates Like These button at the bottom of the page.
- Click Share Dashboard to share your research with your colleagues.