You can run multiple email campaigns at the same time for a single ICP. For each new email campaign on an ICP, you will need to add a new set of shortlisted profiles. You can choose email campaign rules from the sets provided, or create custom rules (read about Custom Rules here).
Remember that a candidate can only be assigned to one campaign at any time.
If your ICP doesn't have an email campaign yet, read the Creating Email Campaign article to learn how to build one.
How It Works
- On the ICP Page, locate the ICP where you want to add a campaign. Click the ICP name to open the shortlist.
- On the Shortlist Page, find the Active Campaigns section at the top-right. Click on Assign Campaign to begin adding another campaign.
- In the window that opens, you'll see a red banner that prompts you to shortlist candidates for the new campaign. Click on Shortlist Candidates to add profiles to your campaign.
- You have the option to shortlist candidates either in bulk or manually. If you choose a Bulk Shortlist, you can add 50, 100, or 200 profiles at a time. Visit the Shortlisting Candidates article to learn more.
- Click the Next button once you are done shortlisting.
- Back at the campaign creation window, select Create New Campaign in the yellow box. Click on Next.
- Choose one of your existing campaigns to use as a template, or click on Create Your Own to build a new one from scratch.
After making your selection, click on Next to Customize your campaign.
- Name your email campaign. To start editing, click the Edit Mode tab.
Read more about editing and scheduling email campaigns in the Email Customization Options article.
- Once you're done editing, click Next. Choose whether to start your campaign now or later, then click Save to save your changes.
- Your newly created campaign will appear on the Active Campaigns section of the Shortlist Page dashboard. You can use the buttons here to pause or resume the new campaign, edit it, or view its performance stats.