You can run multiple email campaigns for a single Search simultaneously. You can choose email campaign rules from the sets provided or create custom rules (read about Custom Rules here).
Remember that a candidate can only be assigned to one campaign at any time.
If your Search doesn't have an email campaign yet, read the Creating Email Campaign article to learn how to build one.
How It Works
- On the Search Page, locate the Search where you want to add a campaign. Click on the Shortlisted button to open the shortlist.
- On the Shortlist Page, find the Active Campaigns section at the top-right. Click on Assign Campaign to begin adding another campaign.
- Click on the Create New Campaign button.
- Choose one of your existing campaigns to use as a template, or click on Create Your Own to build a new one from scratch.
After making your selection, click on the Next or the Customize button to shape your campaign.
- Name your email campaign. To start editing, click the Edit Mode tab.
Read more about editing and scheduling email campaigns in the Email Customization Options article.
- Once you're done editing, click Next. Choose whether to start your campaign now or later, then click Save to save your changes.
- Your newly created campaign will appear on the Active Campaigns section of the Shortlist Page dashboard. You can use the buttons here to pause or resume the new campaign, edit it, or view its performance stats.