With Gmail integration, you can send Findem campaign emails directly from your mailbox instead of using the Findem email platform.
How It Works
- Go to the Settings page of your Findem account.
- Under the Senders section, click Connect Gmail Account.
- A "Connect Account" window will open, as shown below. Use the dropdown menu to select the name of the person you want to appear as the email sender. Then click the Sign in with Google button.
Note: If you don’t see the name of the person you want to send as, make sure you have the Findem Chrome extension installed and activated. Browse that person’s profile on LinkedIn, then try again.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Click on the Allow button to allow findem.ai access to your Google Account.
- You will be directed back to Findem. You should see your connected account in the Gmail senders section.