With Gmail integration, you can send Findem campaign emails directly from your mailbox instead of using the Findem email platform.
Note: the use of an Alias address for authentication is not supported. Please use functioning Gmail mailbox only.
How It Works
- Go to the Settings page.
- Under the Senders section, click Connect Gmail Account.
- Confirm the name and email displayed on the pop-up and click Sign in with Google.
- You will be redirected to the Google Sign In page. Follow the instructions and sign in to the account you wish to connect with Findem.
- Click on the Allow button to allow findem.ai access to your Google Account.
- You will be directed back to Findem. You should see your connected account in the Gmail senders section.
- Now that your Gmail is connected to Findem, you can proceed with the next steps for creating email campaigns.
Please sign in to leave a comment.