Connecting your Findem search to the corresponding job in your ATS allows you to seamlessly sync profile and job updates between both platforms and dedupe candidates that you may have already reached out to.
To sync jobs and export profiles to your ATS, you need to link your Findem searches to a corresponding ATS job.
or Connect Lever with Findem.
How It Works
- You can connect the ATS job from the Findem Search Page or in the Findem Search by clicking the lightning bolt.
Click the lightning bolt next to the search name. A pop-up window will appear with exporting options.
- Select the corresponding job from the ATS Jobs dropdown.
- Select whether you want to export candidates to your Applicant Tracking System (ATS) as either prospects or applicants, and choose the stage to which you'd like to export the candidates. The stages in the dropdown reflect those in your ATS.
5. Select whether you want Findem to automatically export candidates to your Applicant Tracking System (ATS) or if you prefer to do it manually. Tool Tip* We recommend opting for automatic exporting to enhance efficiency.
6. You can choose to export all candidates in a campaign or only those who respond to a campaign, and select which type of response to export.
7. Select which email addresses associated with the candidate you would like to export.
8. Click the save button to save the options for the designated search. Findem will automatically start exporting candidates to your ATS as per the selected settings.
|Note: The ATS job and settings are required to be completed for each Findem search.