A Profile Card, or candidate information card, is a compact way to display key information about each candidate. You can find it under the Candidate column on the Shortlists page.
Parts of the profile card
- Favorite Button: this bookmark icon allows you to mark the candidate as a favorite. Click on the bookmark to favorite any profile. Click the bookmark again to remove the favorite.
- Enriched Profile: The Enriched Profile contains complete information on a candidate. To view it, click on the Candidate Name as shown in the image below. The Enriched Profile includes links to the candidate's LinkedIn, Github, and StackOverflow profiles, employer information, mutual connections with your company's employees, and other details.
- Review Status: Shows whether a shortlisted candidate has been reviewed by you or an employee of your company. If the candidate has yet to be reviewed, you'll see the Not Reviewed tag. Otherwise, this space is empty.
- Interest Status: If the candidate is part of any of your current or past email campaigns, you'll see three buttons you can use to mark their interest in your offer. Click the green button to mark the candidate as Interested, yellow for Not Interested Right Now, and red for Not Interested. You can also mark interest on a candidate's email reply in the same way.
- Current Title and Company: A candidate's current title and employer are listed below their name (which is also the enriched profile link).
- Contact Information: Findem also shares a candidate's publicly available contact information. Click on the Contact Info icon in the bottom-left, shown in the image below. To edit contact information, refer to our article on Editing Contact Information.
- Resume/Attachment: This button is visible for candidates that have replied with a copy of their resume, cover letter, or an attachment. Click on the Resume/Attachment icon to access the same.
- Profile Notes: The Profile Notes icon allows you to add and edit notes on a profile. Click on the profile notes icon next to the contact info icon, as shown below.
- Candidate Response: This button becomes visible if a candidate has responded to one of your campaign emails. To view a candidate's reply, click on the Candidate Response icon as shown below.