A Search is a collection of all the various attributes you wish to have in your ideal candidate. Findem searches over 700 million enriched profiles with over 1 million unique attributes to provide you with results that match as closely as possible.
To find matching candidates for a role, start by creating a Search. You can build your Search from scratch or mirror a LinkedIn profile.
How It Works
- On the Search page of your account, click the blue +New Search button.
- Find the What role(s) are you looking for? field and start typing the job title you're hiring for. A dropdown menu of close matches will appear as you type.
Select the job title from the dropdown that matches what you're looking for. Titles listed under the Curated by Findem category have received special attention from the Findem team to give them a highly accurate set of matching profiles.
If you don't find the job title you're hiring for, contact your Customer Success Manager, or reach out to email@example.com. We're continuously expanding the list of job titles, and we welcome your input.
- Type in one or more locations where you wish to hire candidates. Select each location from the dropdown.
To customize the search radius, click the distance in the location question, and choose your preferred distance from the dropdown.
You can also find candidates by timezone instead of the location. To do this, click the Timezone tab, and select one or more timezones where you wish to search.
- Click Find to view all the candidates in your preferred areas. Next, you'll have a chance to refine your Search further using additional attributes.
- On this page, you can:
- Discover unique attributes and use them to further refine your search. See the section highlighted in red below.
- View the attributes you've selected attributes in the Selected Attributes section at the left side, highlighted in green below.
- See matching profiles in the Search Summary section, highlighted below in purple.
- To discover, view, and select attributes to refine your search, use the drop-down menus at the top. Click one, explore it and its sub-menus, and choose attributes for your Search.
- Attributes you select will automatically appear under the Selected Attributes section.
- Attributes come in 5 categories:
Role: Attributes related to current or previous job titles
- Current/Recent/Past/Past or Current Role: Choose from a list of curated job titles
- Role Experience: Years of experience in a given role
- Overall Experience: Total years of work experience
- Current Experience: Years of experience in their current role
Current/Recent/Past/Past or Current Company: Choose from attributes related to the candidate's current or prior employers:
- Company's Business Model
- Company's Growth Rate
- Company's Employee Strength
- Company's Funding Stage
- Education: Filter candidates based on their degree and on which schools they have attended
- Findem Magic: Attributes in this section will help you pick out priority candidates from your existing candidate pool
Skills: Choose one or more skills to be must-haves or nice-to-haves
- Role: Attributes related to current or previous job titles
- Instead of choosing attributes from the list, you can also search for them using the search bar to the right of the dropdown menus.
Type in the attribute name and select the closest match from the results that appear.
The selected attribute will appear in the Selected Attribute section on the left side.
- Once you have selected all the attributes that make up your Search, check the Search Summary section on the right to see a list of profiles that match.
- Click on any candidate's row to open their expanded profile view.
Click on the candidate's name to open their full enriched profile.
- You have 4 other options for viewing matching candidates.
Map View lists matching candidates by location.
Analytics View lists traits shared by matching candidates.
Search Statistics View shows how many candidates matching certain attributes have appeared in your search.
Company View sorts matching candidates by the employer.
- Map View lists matching candidates by location.
- Once you have configured your Search the way you like it, click the Bulk Shortlist button at the top-right to shortlist up to 500 matching candidates at once.
Choose a number of candidates, then click Shortlist & Choose Campaign to initiate the shortlisting. Now you can start building your campaign to connect with the shortlisted candidates.
Please sign in to leave a comment.