Launched on July 20, 2020
Findem now provides tagging of ICPs allowing you more flexibility in managing your ICPs.
How It Works:
Tags are a single word or a multiple word phrase you can add to your ICP. You can add tags for multiple purposes, such as grouping similar ICPs, filtering ICPs, or sharing your searches with team members. You can add and remove tags on individual ICPs.
Add or Remove Tags to an ICP
- On the ICP Page, click the "Add Tag" button shown below the name of the ICP you wish to tag:
- Start typing the tag you want to add, then press "Enter" to add as a new tag or select the matching label from the dropdown, if it exists:
- Add multiple tags as needed.
- If you need to remove a label, click the 'x' beside the tag name.
Filter ICPs by Tags
- On the ICP Page, click the "Filter by Tags" field and enter the tag name you wish to search for or select from the dropdown:
- Your ICPs with that tag will appear in the ICP list.
On the ICP shortlist page, you can now view a candidate's reply directly from the candidate's profile card without having to open the "Campaign Details" section.
How It Works:
- Open an ICP Shortlist with an Active Email Campaign
- Candidates who have replied to your email campaign will have a conversation bubble icon on their profile cards:
- You can also use the "Reply Received" filters options under the "Engagement" filters to quickly view the list of candidates who have replied to your email campaign:
- Click the "Conversation Bubble" icon to view the candidate's reply:
- At the end of the email reply you have the option to mark candidate's response as either Interested, Not Right Now, or Not Interested by clicking the appropriate button: