Integrate SmartRecruiters with Findem to seamlessly sync profile and job updates between both platforms.
How It Works
Findem uses an API key to connect with SmartRecruiters. If you already have an API key available with you, then skip to the Connecting SmartRecruiters ATS section.
If you don't have a SmartRecruiter's API key, follow the instructions below.
Generating SmartRecruiter's API Key
- Login to your SmartRecruiter's account, and go to Settings > Administration > Apps & Integrations > Credentials (Tab).
- Click New Credential
- Select API key credential type
- Provide a name and description of your credential. It is recommended to provide a name that helps users to understand the function and purpose of each credential.
Click GENERATE on the bottom of the page after the name and the description are provided.
- The credential will be presented to you. It's important to note this credential will only be presented once and you will not be able to see the credential after clicking DONE. Make sure to copy and save the API key somewhere safe.
- Next, we need to add Findem as a custom candidate source from SmartRecrutier's admin settings. In case you do not have access to the admin settings, please request the admin to add Findem as a custom candidate source in SmartRecrutiers.
- To add a custom source, from the admin account navigate to Settings / Admin.
- Click Custom Candidate Sources in the Configuration list.
- Click Create source.
- Add a Findem in the Source Name and Other in the Source Type and Source Sub-type.
- Click Save.
Connecting SmartRecruiters with Findem
- Keep your SmartRecruit's API key handy.
- Open your Findem account and navigate to the Settings page.
- Under ATS Settings, click on Connect your ATS button.
- A box will pop up with ATS options. Select SmartRecruiters.
5. Paste the copied key into the API Key field. Click Next.
6. Please allow a few minutes for the sync to complete.
7. In case there are multiple users of SmartRecruiters within your organization, you would need to select the API key owner. To do so, click the Edit button.
8. Use the dropdown to select the API key owner.
That's it! You are all set to begin linking your ATS jobs to Searches.
Please sign in to leave a comment.