The new and improved ICP page lets you analyze and manage your shortlist, campaigns and ATS exports in one place without having to visit individual sections under each ICP.
Now, you can easily:
- View and update candidate responses
- Pause and resume email campaigns
- Analyze email campaign performance
- Review candidate data by ATS stage
- Create, view and manage your ICPs and all other options available in the previous version
Accessing the ICP Page
- Click the ICP button on the left-hand navigation panel to go to the ICP page.
View and Update Candidate Email Responses
Candidate replies are now available directly on the ICP page - no more filtering on the shortlist page required. Click on a reply to view it, then click a button by 'Response' to categorize it accordingly.
Review & Manage Email Campaigns
- You can create a new campaign directly from the ICP page.
- From the ICP page, you can see the stats of all campaigns assigned to it. This lets you review the performance of each campaign at a glance. Use the dropdown filter menu to see the stats for each individual campaign email.
- Hover over Intros or Replies to see a visual representation of response types.
- Under 'Actions' click 'Pause' to pause your campaign or 'Resume' to resume it.
Review candidates exported to the ATS
Hover over the Exported to ATS tile to see ICP candidates exported to your ATS, categorized by ATS stage.
Standard ICP Features
The latest version retains all the features from the older ICP pages, rearranged for better usability. Refer to the screenshot below to see where every feature is now.