Findem homepage brings together high-level analytics from multiple data sources in one place. This dashboard allows you to:
- Assess the overall health of your pipeline
- Review your current ICPs and campaigns
- Track your candidate funnel from search to hire, including your ATS stages
- Analyze diversity in your searches
|Note: In case you have some difficulty understanding the data which is being displayed. Please review the Analytics FAQs section at the end of this article, connect with your customer success representative, or mail us at email@example.com|
If you facing any issue with the data displayed
How It Works
- You can access Pipeline Analytics when you log in to your account by clicking Dashboard on the navigation panel.
- This provides you access to all of your pipeline data coming from your ICPs on the Findem platform, and from any other data sources connected with your ATS. Thus allowing you to review your data within your Findem account.
- The default view is loaded with two filters
- Time Period: Last 30 days
- Data Source: findem
- Filters for Tags, Time Period & Data Source are provided with separate drop-downs.
- Additional filters such as recruiter name, ICP name, job name, and more can be directly searched using the search field.
- Remove a filter by simply clicking the 'x' icon.
- View details of filtered candidates by clicking the candidates in the Overview section.
- View details of job positions by clicking the positions in the Overview section.
- View details of recruiters by clicking the recruiters in the Overview section.
- Based on the selected filters, the Talent Funnel will provide a complete view of your hiring funnel.
- Further breakdown of the talent pool can be viewed in the Talent Pool Analytics sections at the bottom. This covers the breakdown by:
- Areas of Study
- Experience Levels
- Veteran Status
- Technical Experience
- IPOs & Acquisitions
- For each tile in the Talent Pool Analytics you can view the details of candidates by clicking the View Candidates button on the tile.
- When adding ICP filter and Source: Findem, why is the candidate Pool (or Contacted, Responded, Interested) number smaller than ICP shortlist page?
- Inactive candidates: There are some candidates who were in the ATS before creating the ICP shortlist, and after 6 months of inactivity, they would be added to the ICP shortlist page automatically. Therefore the numbers aren’t the same.
- Invalid candidates: There are some candidates in the shortlist who are not valid anymore - there is no associated LinkedIn profile. We are working on a fix that would remove the discrepancy for invalid candidates.
- When adding ICP filter and Source: Findem, why is the candidate Pool (or Contacted, Responded, Interested) number larger than ICP shortlist page?
There are archived candidates in the shortlist page while the pipeline analytics page would count the total number of active candidates and archived candidates.
- When adding non-Findem source filters, why are the Responded and Interested values sometimes the same or very close?
For some sources, such as inbound job applications, only Interested labels are added in ATS. For these sources, Findem sets Interested candidates as Responded as well.